The Good List

I'm not on the list as I wrote no cards to no-one. I meant to but never got around to it. Or finish round 2 with last years catastrophic Dr Who story. Or do the small multitude of work for the people that I wanted to. Will do soon.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !

Will Dawbarn, Sean Phillips, Matt Badham and the rest of the Huzzah!!! gang were not forgotten but cropped (with any other omissions) in my view of Santa's Good List.


Fred Blunt said...

Glad I made the list :D
Love it... can you do us a print of that, which I can put up every year?

Hope you and the family have a great one Warwick.

Monkeyfeather said...


pimpernel said...

Squee! I'm on the list! Cheers WJC! :)

Now back to wrestling with my new-yet-somehow-not-working iPod...

WJC said...

Hope you guys had a good one, New Year next.
Fred, i'll send you one.

Dan McDaid said...

Hooray, I'm on the good list!

Belated Merry Christmas to ye and yers!


pmgl said...

And much thanx Santa : )