01/03/2011

Dandy Day Tomorrow



Tomorrow's Dandy will include the first of 6 strips of TAG TEAM TASTIC! with Bob Etherington doing words and me doing pictures. I'll hand over to Bob at this stage as he is far better at these things than I.

The strip is one of 4 that will be in popularity contest of sorts over the next month and a bit, readers get to vote who gets to stay (at least that's what I think is going on)



I certainly hope it's enjoyed by one and all, let me know (whatever you think)

7 comments:

SIMON said...

Damn... nowhere near me sells this... or 2000AD or CLiNT for that matter... i'm in a comics dark zone. :(

I might be able to get it off t'internet tho.

It looks like a lot of fun mate!

monkeyfeather said...

Looks fantastic!

Nik Holmes said...

Loved it, good work! That arm...horrible.

WJC said...

Many thanks Fellas!

Mark Kardwell said...

It was the only one of the new strips that read like a set up, a proper first installment of something that's designed to be ongoing. Hope that helps it.

WJC said...

It does thanks!

Chris Garbutt said...

Went to the shop today to buy it...AND THEY'D SOLD OUT!!! Must be a good sign.
Images look really cool! I'll try and grab a copy in town tomorrow!