08/06/2010

MCM Expo Part 5 Nu Earth zine.

I managed to get 4 copies of the Nu-Earth zine printed from a whole black cartridge and to the Expo. Fortunately Will did better with 19. The full thing is available through the post, let us know if you'd like one. I hope it's gone/ goes down well.

Here's my ABC strip, not the regular ABC Warriors sort of thing as you can see.











UPDATE Here's the rest of the great guys you'll find in the NU-Earth fanzine; Matthew Taylor, Emma Douglas, Andrew Cheverton, James Newell, Ryan Taylor, Paul Fryer, Matthew Craig and Richard Johnson and Naniiebim.

I have 50 copies on the way, Will has a hundred I think, wether the above guys run copies, I don't know. Anyone who has requested one from me so far has a copy with their name on! Send your address and it'll go out when it's clothed in it's tangerine cover.

24 comments:

Dan McDaid said...

Farking hell, WJC. These are ace!

Mark Kardwell said...

Utterly zarjaz: you've got every character down pat (no Mills-based pun intended), while the plot is 1000% pure WJC.

Have you or Will sent a copy to Current Tharg yet?

PJ Holden said...

I'd like a copy :)!

Anonymous said...

These are cool.
How can I get one?
N

Unknown said...

Jaysis Christ, that is fucking brilliant!!

--- Geoffrey D. Wessel
http://gdwessel.com
http://twitter.com/gdwessel

WJC said...

THANK YOU chaps! Copies are being pumped put as we speak. Mark, you have one in an envelope somewhere and PJ, I never did find you at MCM, but you'll get one for sure.

Dan McDaid said...

Any chance of a copy? I have money! :)

Chris Ready said...

Scrotnig! How would I go about purchasing one of these?

WJC said...

Whoah chaps! No money, just patience. Email in the profile, let us know where they should go.

And again, thanks!

paulhd said...

Yeah, that's just all kinds of excellent!

Unknown said...

This is brilliant! Would love to get hold of a copy also.

Craig Collins said...

That's fantastic! Zarjaz indeed!

I'd love a copy and all - I think you'll find yourself inundated with that request!

boo said...

that boots glute!

rock on!

Ned said...

I really like ... really beautiful.

ned
http://www.unmondomigliore.net/

LOOKA said...

FRAKK! I just jumped thru the roof out of fanboy joy!
Thanks for posting the whole thing! It looks freaking lovely!!!!!

WJC said...

Thanks, all you guys are awsome!

FQP Dave said...

Chaps- I'm going to be putting my name down for a copy as well! It looks truly Zarjaz!

monkeyfeather said...

You know how awesome I think this is.

Jonathan Edwards said...

Brilliant. Please can I have a copy too, Mr Johnson-Cadwell sir?

John said...

Can I have a copy please, I'm good for it as it can have a place in my Cellar of Dredd. That is truly an honour well deserved.

Jorge Fornés said...

Fantastic pages W !

rastapitan said...

that looks great

krazybov said...

zarjaz fo' real

krazybov said...

Got my copy today. Thanks WJC!
Stories, design and print quality are all splundig.
I can't believe it's free, good on you. If you want to put a free full page ad or classified in my zine then let me know.
[www.krazybov.com]