02/06/2010

MCM Expo Part 1 of . . . .

Having cocked up a decent blog about the UK Webcomix Thing (the last one as it turns out) I thought i'd try and have a better go after the MCM Expo. Though i'll try it in a collection of little bits to allow me to remember as many people as I can.



This lady was one many Cosplay funsters who passed or paused at my table (featured) leaving their knickers/ tentacles/ gored bandages/ enormous papier mache weapons on display. As was mainly the case over the weekend the passers by were stopping to get a good load of the fantastic stuff on my neigbour Phillipa Rice's table. Wonderful stuff she had too, though I was too stingy to get the full set of work I did get the three 'Dwellings' books. An enormous treat they are too, go and treat yourself here.

No comments: