29/05/2015

Brighton Illustration Fair



This weekend I'll be at the first Brighton Illustration Fair (@bifteen on twitter @wearebif on instagram) and it looks to be a belter! Among all the stuff going on there at 3pm Saturday I will be doing a Tank Girl drawing masterclass* for those who are keen (with a prize to award!)

*how i do it anyway.
Exclusively made for the event, I have this Tank Girl A3 (11.7x 16.5") print, beautifully produced by the skilled hands at Ripe Digital in celebration of the release of 21st Century Tank Girl #1 this month from Titan.
See you there!

NB. Workload at present has me on some high speed cruise control through a deadline asteroid field and has for a while now. I will be frazzled but happy.

And after Brighton this weekend I will be at Elcaf in June, Nottingham Comic Con and LICAF in October and Thought Bubble in November.


3 comments:

Matt Jones said...

Wish I could make it!

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Lapan Tujoh said...

I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally!

thesoftpedia

sharelink-web

esoftpedia

filehorse

freedownloadlatetsversion

umarka

filehipo3

2016freedownloadlatestversion

acehfreesoft

Supportcanon

directfromthesource

downloadju

downloadhino

downloadft

acehfile

offlineinstallerfilehippo

Smadav 2016

Smadav 2016

kmplayer 2016

Canon Pixma mx457 Drivers

Smadav 2016