29/11/2013

QUINTHAVEN

I was asked to Participate in The Monster Club show in Bristol last month. A grand show full of great stuff. My piece was an A1 (33.1x 23.4") monochrome print (some still available at full size) was a view of a rowdy night when a monster hits the shore. Specifically the shore of the sea town I'd had drawn for Shore Leave. Now named, Quinthaven.



I also had two other images prepared of the night, the originals where at the show but I had planned a 'posterbook' also to be available there, unfortunately it did not make it. It is now available at my shop, should anyone fancy one.



2 comments:

หวยเด็ดหวยดัง said...


I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
universocampo.com/
searchjobscareers.com/

Unknown said...

There are plenty of weblogs by means of the web. But I'm able to surely mention that your website is wonderful in all. It's the many capabilities that a beautiful web page should have.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท"